jueves, 16 de febrero de 2012

Sweet Caroline




Where it began I cant begin to knowin But then I know its growin strong  Was in the spring And spring became the summer Whod have believed youd come along  Hands, touchin hands Reachin out Touchin me Touchin you  Sweet caroline Good times never seemed so good Ive been inclined To believe they never would But now i  Look at the night And it dont seem so lonely We fill it up with only two And when I hurt Hurtin runs off my shoulders How can I hurt when Im with you  Warm, touchin warm Reachin out Touchin me Touchin me  Sweet caroline Good times never seemed so good Ive been inclined To believe they never would But now i  Sweet caroline Good times never seemed so good Ive been inclined I believed they never could  Sweet caroline Good times never seemed so good Ive been inclined I believed they never could But now i Sweet caroline
Atte: Santa Claus

2 comentarios:

  1. Dioss me encanta ese capítulo?? XD
    Por que no sales con una chica Judia Noah??
    Sweet Caroline (8)

    ResponderEliminar